JAN 22 – Feb 04
In this first week, I completed the tutorial, preliminarily. I also introduced “lootboxes”, which produced a funny bug. Besides that, I tinkered around with UI / UX and tooltips. I went to the GGJ the weekend inbetween, and didn’t get a lot of sleep, on top of that I caught a cold. I did however get some playtesting for my new tutorial, which proved very successful! During the second week i implemented a few things based on that feedback, and some older things from my todo list. I also spent a good amount of time on the Final Presentation, which I held on Friday. Finally, I thought about the future of the game.